1. SB39 By Thompson of the Senate
State automobiles; modifying inclusions. Effective date.
2. SB139 By Thompson of the Senate
Oklahoma State University Medical Authority; adding recipients of certain annual report. Effective date.
3. SB146 By Thompson of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Commissioners of the Land Office; allowing selection of one or more custodial banks. Effective date. Emergency.
4. SB147 By Thompson of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Commissioners of the Land Office; clarifying calculation of cap on investments in real property. Effective date. Emergency.
5. SB211 By Dugger of the Senate and Luttrell of the House
[Private education; modifying duties and fees of the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools. Emergency.]
6. SB213 By Burns et al of the Senate
Sales tax; sales tax exemption for certain forestry equipment. Effective date.
7. SB236 By Standridge of the Senate and Rosecrants of the House
Sales tax; providing sales tax exemption for sales of clothing to certain nonprofit. Effective date.
8. SB242 By Thompson of the Senate
Law enforcement training; removing maximum annual approval; allowing certain contracting. Effective date.
9. SB244 By Allen of the Senate and Grego of the House
Sales tax exemption; providing exemption for certain sales of sod. Effective date.
10. SB265 By Matthews of the Senate and Nichols of the House
Sales tax; exempting sales to city-county libraries. Effective date.
11. SB334 By Paxton of the Senate
Larceny; modifying certain time element. Effective date.
12. SB371 By David of the Senate and O'Donnell of the House
Law enforcement unification; creating the Unified State Law Enforcement Commission. Emergency.
13. SB455 By Paxton of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1817)
Appropriations; making an appropriation to the State Emergency Fund. Effective date. Emergency.
14. SB456 By Coleman of the Senate and Mize of the House
Offenders; modifying eligibility for electronic monitoring. Effective date.
15. SB594 By McCortney et al of the Senate
Income tax credit; increasing investment requirement for credit; deleting credit for increase of payroll. Effective date.
16. SB603 By Rader of the Senate and Pfeiffer of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1842)
Film expenditure rebates; modifying certain provisions of Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program. Effective date.
17. SB610 By McCortney of the Senate and Hilbert of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1788)
Public finance; creating the Opioid Settlement and Judgment Revolving Fund; authorizing appropriation and certain expenses. Emergency.
18. SB619 By Bullard of the Senate
[Schools; allowing certain students to participate in apprenticeships, internships and mentorships. Effective date. Emergency.]
19. SB650 By David of the Senate and Echols of the House
State employee benefits; modifying flexible benefit allowance for state employees. Effective date. Emergency.
20. SB656 By Taylor of the Senate
[Sales and use tax; removing exemption for certain vehicles. Effective date. Emergency.]
21. SB659 By Rosino of the Senate and Hilbert of the House
Aircraft and airports; creating the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Development Act of 2021. Effective date.
22. SB739 By Leewright et al of the Senate
Oklahoma Tourism Development Act; transferring powers and duties to the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. Effective date.
23. SB789 By Leewright of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1756)
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission; financial condition of fund; state of emergency. Effective date. Emergency.
24. SB806 By Weaver of the Senate and Worthen of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1738)
Crime and punishment; creating the Oklahoma Citizens' Protection Act; removing certain qualifying element of offense; modifying penalty. Effective date.
25. SB848 By David of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Crisis intervention for law enforcement; directing contracting for certain training and support. Effective date.
26. SB909 By Pugh of the Senate
Sales tax; providing exemption for sales to certain museums. Effective date.
27. SB915 By Howard et al of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1852)
[Income tax; providing deduction for certain investments; determining investors eligible for deduction; providing for certain exemption. Effective date.]
28. SB998 By Standridge of the Senate and Osburn of the House
[Oklahoma Vehicle License and Registration Act; directing the Tax Commission to implement a program for electronic title and lien. Effective date.]
29. Other business