Senate Floor Agenda
Thursday, April 22nd, 2021
SESSION CONVENES AT 9:30 AM
Pastor Bill Terrell, Church on the Hill, Okeene, Senator Jech
- HB1122 By Phillips of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Telecommunications; imposing maximum charges with respect to certain connections to utility poles; effective date.
HB1122 (4-21-21) (Leewright) FS FA1.doc
- HB2779 By Pfeiffer of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Rural electric cooperative easements; defining terms; providing for use of certain easements for broadband service; effective date.
HB2779 (4-21-21) (Leewright) FS FA1.doc
- HB2040 By McCall of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Revenue and taxation; sales tax exemption; broadband access; rebate; allocation formula; report; effective date; emergency.
HB2040 ENGR FI.pdf
- HB2646 By Echols et al of the House and Taylor et al of the Senate
Medical marijuana; clarifying duties of the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority; codification; effective date.
HB2646 (4-21-21) (Taylor) FS FA1.doc
HB2646 (4-21-21) (Taylor) RT FA2.doc
HB2646 (4-21-21) (Taylor) FA3.doc
HB2646 ENGR FI.doc
HB2646 ENGR FI.pdf
- HB1620 By Mize et al of the House and Montgomery et al of the Senate
Agriculture; prohibiting the banning of the right of Oklahomans to engage in agritourism; regulation; effective date.
HB1620 (4-19-21) (Montgomery) FA1.doc
- HB2644 By Echols et al of the House and David of the Senate
Oklahoma Open Meeting Act; videoconferences; teleconferences; date; notice; emergency.
- HB2663 By Echols et al of the House and David of the Senate
Elections; modifying days in which registered voters may apply for in-person absentee ballot; effective date.
HB2663 (4-20-21) (David) RT FA1.doc
HB2663 (4-21-21) (David) FS FA2.doc
- HB2123 By McEntire et al of the House and McCortney et al of the Senate
Insurance; creating the Patient's Right to Pharmacy Choice Commission; powers and duties; emergency.
HB2123 (4-19-21) (McCortney) FS WDFA1.doc
HB2123 (4-20-21) (McCortney) WDFA2.doc
HB2123 (4-21-21) (McCortney) FS FA3.doc
HB2123 ENGR FI.doc
- HB2677 By Marti et al of the House and McCortney et al of the Senate
Professions and occupations; pharmacies; Pharmacy Audit Integrity Act; emergency.
HB2677 (4-19-21) (McCortney) FA1.doc
- HB1784 By Pae of the House and Paxton of the Senate
Public health and safety; creating the Oklahoma Kratom Consumer Protection Act; requiring kratom vendors to disclose certain information on product label; codification; effective date.
- HB2805 By Pfeiffer of the House and Paxton et al of the Senate
Revenue and taxation; ad valorem tax exemption for livestock employed in support of the family; deleting primary purpose of language; deleting definitions; effective date.
HB2805 (4-19-21) (Murdock) WDFA1.doc
HB2805 (4-20-21) (Murdock) WDFA2.doc
HB2805 (4-21-21) (Murdock) FA3.doc
HB2805 (4-21-21) (Paxton) FA4.doc
HB2805 ENGR FI.pdf
- HB2007 By Townley of the House and Rogers of the Senate
Professions and occupations; Mechanical Licensing Act; authorizing certain apprentices to take certain journeyman examinations; effective date.
HB2007 (4-21-21) (Rogers) FA1.doc
- HB1044 By Luttrell et al of the House and Standridge et al of the Senate
License plates; various specialty license plates; effective dates; emergency.
HB1044 (3-30-21) (Simpson) FS WDFA1.doc
HB1044 (4-19-21) (Standridge) FS FA2.doc
- HB1007 By Bush et al of the House and Garvin of the Senate
Social media harassment; rebuttable presumption; Protection from Domestic Abuse Act; definition; codification; effective date.
HB1007 (4-15-21) (Garvin) FS WDFA1.doc
HB1007 (4-20-21) (Garvin) FA2.doc
HB1007 (4-20-21) (Garvin) RT FA3.doc
- HB2645 By Echols et al of the House and Bergstrom et al of the Senate
Firearms; clarifying manner by which firearms may be transported on public roadways; stating manner in which loaded and unloaded firearms may be transported in vehicles; emergency.
HB2645 (4-21-21) (Bergstrom) FS FA1.doc
- HB2120 By McEntire of the House and Montgomery of the Senate
Insurance; insurers; modifying conditions that consider an entity an insurer; compliance with Insurance Commissioner's requirements; effective date.
- HB2542 By Stinson et al of the House and Brooks of the Senate
Attorneys; practice of law; procedure for motion to practice law in Oklahoma; reciprocal agreement; effective date.