Senate Legislative Session
1st Regular Session of the 59th Oklahoma Legislature
Senate Floor Agenda
Monday, March 20th, 2023
SESSION CONVENES AT 1:30PM
DOCTOR OF THE DAY
Dr. Arlen Foulks, DO, Choctaw, Senator Stanley
PSYCHOLOGIST OF THE DAY
Dr. Kara Rodgers, Oklahoma City, Senator Rosino
NURSE OF THE DAY
Danielle Cory, RN, BSN, DNP-FNP, Chandler, Senator Green
MOTION TO RECONSIDER
- SB742 By Pederson of the Senate and Pfeiffer of the House
Ad valorem tax; requiring request and submission to county treasurer of the listing of assets by delinquent taxpayer after notice; requiring confidentiality; providing exception in Open Records Act. Effective date.
- SB170 By Dugger of the Senate and Kendrix of the House
Oklahoma Accountancy Act; expanding definition. Effective date.
- SB19 By Burns et al of the Senate and Caldwell (Trey) of the House
Carbon capture technologies; requiring energy produced from certain sources be considered carbon neutral or carbon negative in certain circumstances. Effective date.
- SB116 By Bullard et al of the Senate and Williams of the House
Medical marijuana; prohibiting certain medical marijuana facilities from operating in certain areas. Effective date.
SB116 (3-01-23) (BULLARD) FA1.PDF
- SB941 By Bullard et al of the Senate and Burns of the House
Fish and Wildlife; updating fishing and hunting licenses. Effective date. Emergency.
SB941 (3-02-23) (BULLARD) FS FA1.PDF
- SB167 By Haste of the Senate and Moore of the House
Higher education; removing language prohibiting offering of certain courses by certain institutions. Effective date. Emergency.
SB167 (3-13-23) (HASTE) FA1.PDF
- SB196 By Bergstrom of the Senate and Steagall of the House
Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Code; modifying powers and duties of the Wildlife Conservation Commission. Effective date.
SB196 (3-07-23) (BERGSTROM) FS FA1.PDF
SB196 (3-07-23) (BERGSTROM) RT FA2.PDF
- SB239 By Stewart et al of the Senate and Cantrell of the House
Marijuana; allowing municipalities, political subdivisions, and counties to enter into certain agreements; designating reimbursement rate for certain equipment usage. Effective date.
- SB292 By Stanley of the Senate and Roe of the House
Public health; increasing required frequency of syphilis testing; requiring testing under certain circumstances; requiring health benefit plans to cover cost of testing. Effective date.
- SB311 By Rader et al of the Senate and Boatman of the House
Income tax incentives; limiting certain credit and exemption to certain tax years. Effective date.
SB311 (3-07-23) (RADER) RT FA1.PDF
- SB369 By Garvin of the Senate and McEntire of the House
Long-term care; modifying certain restrictions on employment. Effective date.
- SB378 By Hall of the Senate and Boatman of the House
Income tax; modifying certain definition pertaining to the deduction for qualified equity investment. Effective date.
- SB379 By Daniels et al of the Senate and Roe of the House
Law enforcement mental health wellness; requiring certain training. Effective date.
- SB390 By Alvord of the Senate and Boles of the House
Sales tax; providing exemption for certain nonprofits that train rescue dogs and first responders. requiring certain training sufficiency. Effective date.
SB390 (2-27-23) (ALVORD) RT FA1.PDF
- SB473 By Paxton of the Senate and Hilbert of the House
School employees; allowing school employees to retain certain coverage while on certain leave of absence. Effective date. Emergency.
SB473 (3-14-23) (PAXTON) FS FA1.PDF
SB473 (3-14-23) (PAXTON) RT FA2.PDF
- SB475 By Paxton of the Senate and Echols of the House
The Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Act; defining certain term; modifying certain registration suspension and revocation guidelines; modifying certain registration guidelines; modifying certain requirement. Emergency.
- SB492 By Woods et al of the Senate and Hardin of the House
Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry; creating the Wildfire Reimbursement Revolving Fund; making an appropriation. Effective date. Emergency.
- SB541 By Montgomery of the Senate and Sneed of the House
Service warranties; modifying administrative procedures of the Insurance Department. Effective date.
SB541 (3-01-23) (MONTGOMERY) FS FA1.PDF
- SB543 By Montgomery of the Senate and Sneed of the House
Insurance; creating the Insurance Data Security Act. Effective date.
- SB552 By Haste of the Senate and Worthen of the House
Determination of competence; requiring criminal proceedings to be resumed within certain time period upon determination of competency. Effective date.
SB552 (3-09-23) (HASTE) FS FA1.PDF
- SB630 By Montgomery of the Senate and Lepak of the House
State retirement systems; updating statutory compliance with federal regulations. Emergency.
- SB639 By Coleman of the Senate and Marti of the House
Alcoholic beverages; modifying definitions. Effective date.
- SB668 By Standridge of the Senate and Worthen of the House
Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Act; removing specified precursor substances from certain permitting requirement. Effective date.
- SB724 By Stewart of the Senate and Cantrell of the House
Roads and bridges; authorizing certain county employees to remove certain structures under certain circumstances. Effective date
- SB746 By Coleman of the Senate and Hilbert of the House
State sales tax incentive; expanding definition of quality events to include local entities and certain scenic drives. Effective date.
SB746 (3-13-23) (COLEMAN) RT FA1.PDF
- SB806 By Howard et al of the Senate and Echols of the House
Medical marijuana; requiring verification of ownership or lease of a licensed medical marijuana business. Effective date.
- SB808 By Newhouse of the Senate and Hilbert of the House
Medical marijuana; authorizing the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority to issue order of immediate action under certain circumstance. Effective date.
- SB913 By Jech of the Senate and Moore of the House
Medical marijuana growing operations; requiring bond for grow operations. Emergency.
SB913 (3-02-23) (JECH) FS FA1.PDF
- SB945 By Jech of the Senate and Echols of the House
The Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Act; increasing certain registration fee. Emergency.
SB945 (2-27-23) (JECH) RT FA1.PDF
- SB1045 By Dahm et al of the Senate and West (Rick) of the House
The sales of farmed products; creating the Right to Commerce Act; providing for the sale of eggs and milk directly to consumers. Effective date.
- SB951 By Kidd of the Senate and Humphrey of the House
Counties and county officers; raising travel allowance for county commissioners and sheriffs. Emergency.
- SB976 By Murdock et al of the Senate and Newton of the House
Fish and wildlife; creating the Invasive Species Task Force; stating purpose; providing membership; allowing for additional administration if necessary; directing task force to provide report to the Legislature by certain time. Effective date.
- SB1068 By Howard of the Senate and Boles of the House
Sales tax; providing exemption for certain custom order manufacturers. Effective date.
- SB1071 By Montgomery of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Income tax; providing exemption for new hydrogen manufacturing facilities; providing qualifications. Effective date.
- SB97 By Floyd of the Senate and Stinson of the House
Dispute Resolution Act; clarifying information not subject to disclosure. Effective date.
SB97 (3-13-23) (FLOYD) RT FA1.PDF
- SB175 By Floyd of the Senate and McEntire of the House
Schools; naming act related to suicide awareness and training Evan's Law; modifying frequency of training. Effective date. Emergency.