1. SB27 By Stanley of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1873)
Emergency child placement; defining term. Effective date.
2. SB44 By Hicks of the Senate
Criminal procedure; requiring dismissal of certain charges and warrant upon certain showing. Effective date.
3. SB140 By Brooks of the Senate and Newton of the House
Sentencing; modifying the definition of offender as used in the Delayed Sentencing Program for Young Adults. Effective date.
4. SB310 By Murdock et al of the Senate
Youthful offenders; prohibiting youthful offender status for person charged with certain crimes. Effective date.
5. SB322 By Daniels of the Senate
Oklahoma Discovery Code; requiring inclusion of certain information in initial disclosures. Effective date.
6. SB324 By Daniels of the Senate
Workers' compensation; modifying certain definition; clarifying applicability of Administrative Workers' Compensation Act; clarifying exception to exclusive remedy. Effective date.
7. SB340 By Paxton of the Senate
Oklahoma Adoption Code; modifying eligibility to review certain home study reports. Effective date.
8. SB383 By Standridge et al of the Senate
Censorship of social media; creating cause of action for censorship of certain speech. Effective date.
9. SB458 By Daniels of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Governmental Tort Claims Act; establishing certain exemption from liability. Effective date.
10. SB541 By Dahm of the Senate
Emergency management; prohibiting closing businesses; providing exception. Effective date. Emergency.
11. SB546 By Jett of the Senate
Just compensation; prohibiting recovery of certain benefits as just compensation in condemnation proceedings. Effective date.
12. SB554 By Newhouse of the Senate
Liens; increasing allowable fee for processing of certain notice. Effective date.
13. SB634 By Daniels et al of the Senate and O'Donnell of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1878)
School employee payroll deductions; requiring authorization for certain dues and political contributions. Effective date. Emergency.
14. SB910 By Murdock of the Senate
Commissioners of the Land Office; modifying permissible location for public auction for sale of land. Effective date.
15. SB951 By Daniels of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1879)
Court fines and costs; modifying requirements and procedures for payment of court costs, fees and fines. Effective date.
16. SB968 By Haste of the Senate and Dills of the House
Oklahoma Open Records Act; prohibiting disclosure of certain audio or video recordings. Effective date.
17. SB980 By Weaver of the Senate
Security of Communications Act; adding offenses eligible for orders authorizing interception of certain communications. Effective date.
18. SB984 By David of the Senate and O'Donnell of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1875)
Legal representation; modifying requirements for contracting for certain legal representation. Effective date.
19. SB994 By Dahm of the Senate
Eminent domain; granting certain rights to private property owners. Effective date.
20. SB1019 By Dahm of the Senate
Censorship; prohibiting censorship activities by certain entities; providing for ineligibility for certain tax benefits. Effective date.
21. SB1029 By Treat of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1874)
Guardianship; authorizing court to issue certain findings of fact. Effective date.
22. Other business