Business, Commerce and Tourism 2nd REVISED
1. SB100 By Stanley of the Senate and Davis of the House
Podiatry; modifying license examination requirements. Effective date.
2. SB269 By Coleman of the Senate and Strom of the House
Alcoholic beverages; authorizing certain social media exchanges. Effective date.
3. SB315 By Coleman of the Senate and McDugle of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1914)
Alcoholic beverages; modifying authority of holders of distiller licenses. Effective date.
4. SB353 By Bergstrom of the Senate
Industrial hemp; authorizing remediation of hemp under certain conditions. Effective date. Emergency.
5. SB355 By Rosino of the Senate and Sims of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1862)
Motor vehicles; creating Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Program Act; requiring assumption of liability for certain losses or injuries. Effective date.
6. SB484 By Dahm of the Senate
Agency operations; providing procedures for federal rule and regulation review for state agencies; authorizing the Legislature to disapprove implementation of certain rules and regulations. Effective date.
7. SB521 By Montgomery of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1750)
Roofing; providing for subcontractor registration without commercial endorsement. Effective date.
8. SB548 By Daniels of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1896)
Healthcare expenses; prohibiting reporting of medical expense or debt to credit bureau. Effective date.
9. SB765 By Bullard et al of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1755)
Conditions of employment; prohibiting vaccination as condition of employment; allowing voluntary compliance. Emergency.
10. SB796 By Leewright of the Senate
Uniform Consumer Credit Code; finance rate for supervised loans; changing loan principal amounts; permitting a loan closing fee; setting closing fee amount. Effective date.
11. SB798 By Leewright of the Senate
Credit card interchange fees; defining terms; requiring certain taxes and fees be excluded from certain interchange fee charges. Effective date. Emergency.
12. SB822 By Leewright of the Senate
Motor vehicle dealers; authorizing certain fee; providing for calculation. Effective date.
13. SB841 By Thompson of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1840)
Alcoholic beverages; business interests; prohibited acts manufacturers. Effective date.
14. SB871 By Murdock of the Senate
Public Construction Management Act; removing option for subdivisions to require information on contracts. Effective date.
15. SB922 By Howard et al of the Senate
Public fund investments; creating the Invest In Oklahoma Act; directing Department of Commerce to establish fund. Effective date.
16. SB945 By David of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1858)
Beer industry requirements; beer distribution agreements; prohibited provisions. Effective date.
17. Other business