Business, Commerce and Tourism
1. The following executive nominee is to be considered for approval:
Scott R. Mueller, Oklahoma City, as the Cabinet Secretary of Commerce and Workforce Development, to serve at the pleasure of the Governor, ending January 9, 2023, succeeding Sean P. Kouplen. (Treat)
2. HB1012 By Bush of the House and Garvin of the Senate
Public health; policy; prohibiting certain Health Care Authority contracts from having certain negative impacts; transportation; mobility management program; effective date.
3. HB1122 By Phillips of the House and Leewright of the Senate
[Telecommunications; imposing maximum charges with respect to certain connections to utility poles; effective date.]
4. HB1147 By Osburn of the House and Pugh of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #2042)
Professions and occupations; modifying the State Architectural and Registered Interior Designers Act; re-creating Board of Governors of the Licensed Architects, Landscape Architects and Registered Commercial Interior Designers; emergency.
5. HB1148 By Osburn of the House and Rosino of the Senate
Professions and occupations; Predatory Real Estate Wholesaler Prohibition Act; prohibiting certain contracts for sale of real property; effective date.
6. HB1149 By Osburn of the House and Rogers of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #2068)
Motor vehicles; requiring certain employees to have certificates of registration; effective date.
7. HB1150 By Osburn of the House and Rogers of the Senate
Professions and occupations; The Plumbing License Law of 1955; modifying powers of the Construction Industries Board.
8. HB1153 By Osburn of the House and Garvin of the Senate
Motor vehicles; modifying definitions; requiring bond for certain dealers; effective date.
9. HB1661 By West (Kevin) of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Public building and public works; Public Construction Management Act for Political Subdivisions; modifying procedures for awarding work; removing certain option; effective date.
10. HB2007 By Townley of the House and Rogers of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #2071)
Professions and occupations; Mechanical Licensing Act; authorizing certain apprentices to take limited residential journeyman examination; effective date.
11. HB2022 By Fetgatter of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Medical marijuana; patient and caregiver licenes.
12. HB2023 By Fetgatter of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Medical marijuana; protections for medical marijuana patient licenses; dispensary, processor and commercial grower licenses.
13. HB2090 By McCall of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Telecommunications; Rural Broadband Expansion Council; membership; incentive awards; emergency.
14. HB2277 By Bashore et al of the House and Leewright et al of the Senate
Alcoholic beverages; happy hour drink specials; venues operating under the same mixed beverage license shall control drink specials independently of one another; emergency.
15. HB2365 By Burns et al of the House and Coleman of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #2014)
[State government; creating the Oklahoma Supplier Diversity Initiative; providing for qualifications; effective date.]
16. HB2677 By Marti et al of the House and McCortney of the Senate
Professions and occupations; pharmacies; Pharmacy Audit Integrity Act; emergency.
17. HB2873 By Wallace et al of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Professions and occupations; Universal Licensing Recognition Act; codification; effective date.
18. HB2929 By McCall et al of the House and Treat of the Senate
Economic development; Department of Commerce; business recruiting information; effective date; emergency.
19. Other business